I’m excited to announce that myself and some fellow bloggers are once again hosting a really cool Instagram fitness challenge!
You know how you planned to get your life together and get on top of your fitness goals this summer, but that didn’t happen because…good weather, patios, vacations, margaritas…
No worries. No judgement. Even I have been known to fall victim to a few too many rounds of vodka sodas and neglected a couple of workouts.
The Fittember challenge was designed just for people like us.
How to sign up for FitTember
- Follow me on Instagram if you’re not already.
- Check out the calendar that comes later in this post so you know the fitness challenge for the day
- Post away and tag #FITTEMBER! Do it as many days as you can for the best chance at winning prizes
Things to keep in mind
- Follow the other hostesses of this challenge on Instagram too for extra motivation, and simply because they’re awesome: FemmeFitaleFitClub | LongAndWindingRoadToWellness | DivasInTransition | FlecksOfLex | RunWithNoRegrets | TheDaniFaust | FitFaithLife | TheFrugalExerciser_
- Again, make sure you post with the challenge hashtag #FITTEMBER so we can find it.
- You don’t have to tag all of us in all of your photos, but I would suggest tagging at least one of us, so we don’t miss your photos
- All of us will repost our favorites daily to our Instagram accounts
- There will be prizes so make sure you are actively posting daily to increase your chances of winning
- If you don’t know exactly what any of the phrases mean for the day, just be creative and take a shot at it! There are actually no wrong answers 🙂
The lovely bloggers:
- Diatta of Femme Fitale Fit Club
- Alexis of FlecksOfLex
- Stephanie Felder of FitFaithLife
- Cassi of LongAndWindingRoadToWellness
- Sheila Simmons of TheFrugalExerciser_
- Patricia of DivasInTransition
- Dani of TheDaniFaust
- Janelle of RunWithNoRegrets
See you on Instragram!